Pronombres en inglés y cómo se conjugan
Pronombres en inglés y cómo se conjugan
1. ¿Qué es un pronombre?
Un pronombre es una palabra que reemplaza a un sustantivo para evitar repetirlo.
María is my friend. She is nice. (She reemplaza a María)
The book is new. It is expensive. (It reemplaza a the book)
2. Tipos de pronombres en inglés
| Tipo | Función | Ejemplos |
|---|---|---|
| Personales (sujeto) | Hacen la acción | I, you, he, she, it, we, they |
| Personales (objeto) | Reciben la acción | me, you, him, her, it, us, them |
| Posesivos (adjetivos) | Indican posesión + sustantivo | my, your, his, her, its, our, their |
| Posesivos (pronombres) | Indican posesión solos | mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, theirs |
| Reflexivos | La acción recae en el sujeto | myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves, themselves |
| Demostrativos | Señalan | this, that, these, those |
| Indefinidos | Cantidad no específica | someone, anybody, nothing, everyone |
| Relativos | Conectan oraciones | who, whom, whose, which, that |
| Interrogativos | Preguntan | who, what, which, whom, whose |
3. Pronombres personales (los más importantes)
Tabla completa
| Persona | Sujeto | Objeto | Posesivo (adj) | Posesivo (pron) | Reflexivo |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| 1ª sing. | I | me | my | mine | myself |
| 2ª sing. | you | you | your | yours | yourself |
| 3ª sing. (m) | he | him | his | his | himself |
| 3ª sing. (f) | she | her | her | hers | herself |
| 3ª sing. (n) | it | it | its | its | itself |
| 1ª plural | we | us | our | ours | ourselves |
| 2ª plural | you | you | your | yours | yourselves |
| 3ª plural | they | them | their | theirs | themselves |
a) Pronombres de sujeto
Van antes del verbo, hacen la acción.
I love music.
She works here.
They are students.
b) Pronombres de objeto
Van después del verbo o preposición.
She loves me.
I saw him yesterday.
Give them the book.
This is for us.
Diferencia clave:
I saw her. (I = sujeto, her = objeto)
She saw me. (She = sujeto, me = objeto)
4. Pronombres posesivos
a) Adjetivos posesivos (van ANTES del sustantivo)
My car is red.
Your house is big.
His name is John.
Her hair is long.
Our team won.
Their children are young.
b) Pronombres posesivos (van SOLOS, sin sustantivo)
This car is mine.
That book is yours.
The decision is his.
The idea was hers.
The victory is ours.
The fault is theirs.
Diferencia:
This is my book. (my + sustantivo)
This book is mine. (mine solo)
5. Pronombres reflexivos
Se usan cuando el sujeto y el objeto son la misma persona.
Estructura: S + V + reflexivo
I hurt myself.
She looks at herself in the mirror.
They enjoyed themselves at the party.
He taught himself to play guitar.
También se usan para énfasis:
I did it myself. (yo mismo lo hice)
The president himself came.
Verbos que en inglés NO son reflexivos (pero en español sí):
| Español | Inglés |
|---|---|
| Me levanto | I get up |
| Me ducho | I take a shower |
| Me visto | I get dressed |
| Me siento | I sit down |
| Me acuerdo | I remember |
❌ I get up myself → ✅ I get up
6. Pronombres demostrativos
| Singular | Plural | Uso |
|---|---|---|
| this | these | Cerca (aquí) |
| that | those | Lejos (allí) |
This is my book. (cerca)
These are my books. (cerca, plural)
That is your car. (lejos)
Those are your cars. (lejos, plural)
7. Pronombres indefinidos
| Tipo | Pronombres |
|---|---|
| Personas | someone/somebody, anyone/anybody, no one/nobody, everyone/everybody |
| Cosas | something, anything, nothing, everything |
| Lugares | somewhere, anywhere, nowhere, everywhere |
Reglas:
Son singulares → Everyone is here. (no are)
Nothing is impossible.
Somebody left his/her bag.
Some vs any:
Some en afirmativas: I have something.
Any en negativas/preguntas: I don't have anything. / Do you have anything?
8. Pronombres relativos
| Pronombre | Uso | Ejemplo |
|---|---|---|
| who | Personas (sujeto) | The man who called is my uncle. |
| whom | Personas (objeto) | The girl whom I met is nice. |
| whose | Posesión | The boy whose father is a doctor. |
| which | Cosas/animales | The book which I read was good. |
| that | Personas o cosas | The car that I bought is red. |
9. Cómo se conjugan los verbos con pronombres
Aquí está la clave: el verbo cambia según el pronombre sujeto.
a) Verbo "to be" (ser/estar) — el más irregular
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado | Futuro |
|---|---|---|---|
| I | am | was | will be |
| You | are | were | will be |
| He | is | was | will be |
| She | is | was | will be |
| It | is | was | will be |
| We | are | were | will be |
| You (pl) | are | were | will be |
| They | are | were | will be |
Ejemplos:
I am tired.
She is happy.
They are students.
We were at home.
b) Verbo "to have" (tener)
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado | Futuro |
|---|---|---|---|
| I | have | had | will have |
| You | have | had | will have |
| He | has | had | will have |
| She | has | had | will have |
| It | has | had | will have |
| We | have | had | will have |
| You (pl) | have | had | will have |
| They | have | had | will have |
Ejemplos:
I have a car.
She has a dog.
They had a good time.
c) Verbos regulares (work, play, study)
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado | Futuro |
|---|---|---|---|
| I | work | worked | will work |
| You | work | worked | will work |
| He | works | worked | will work |
| She | works | worked | will work |
| It | works | worked | will work |
| We | work | worked | will work |
| You (pl) | work | worked | will work |
| They | work | worked | will work |
Regla de oro: Solo la 3ª persona singular (he, she, it) agrega -s/-es en presente simple.
Reglas del -s/-es:
work → works
watch → watches
study → studies (consonante + y → ies)
go → goes
have → has (irregular)
d) Verbo "to do" (hacer)
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado | Futuro |
|---|---|---|---|
| I | do | did | will do |
| You | do | did | will do |
| He | does | did | will do |
| She | does | did | will do |
| It | does | did | will do |
| We | do | did | will do |
| You (pl) | do | did | will do |
| They | do | did | will do |
10. Conjugación en negativas e interrogativas
Con la mayoría de verbos, se usa do/does/did como auxiliar.
Negativas
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado |
|---|---|---|
| I | don't work | didn't work |
| You | don't work | didn't work |
| He | doesn't work | didn't work |
| She | doesn't work | didn't work |
| It | doesn't work | didn't work |
| We | don't work | didn't work |
| You (pl) | don't work | didn't work |
| They | don't work | didn't work |
Ojo: Después de doesn't/didn't, el verbo va en base (sin -s).
✅ She doesn't work.
❌ She doesn't works.
Preguntas
| Pronombre | Presente | Pasado |
|---|---|---|
| I | Do I work? | Did I work? |
| You | Do you work? | Did you work? |
| He | Does he work? | Did he work? |
| She | Does she work? | Did she work? |
| It | Does it work? | Did it work? |
| We | Do we work? | Did we work? |
| You (pl) | Do you work? | Did you work? |
| They | Do they work? | Did they work? |
11. Con verbos modales (can, will, should...)
Los modales NO cambian según el pronombre:
| Pronombre | Can | Will | Should |
|---|---|---|---|
| I | can | will | should |
| You | can | will | should |
| He | can | will | should |
| She | can | will | should |
| It | can | will | should |
| We | can | will | should |
| You (pl) | can | will | should |
| They | can | will | should |
Ejemplos:
I can swim. / She can swim. / They can swim.
He will come. / We will come.
Regla: Después de un modal, el verbo va en base (sin to, sin -s, sin -ing).
✅ She can swim.
❌ She can swims / to swim / swimming.
12. Tabla maestra de conjugación
| Pronombre | To be (pres) | To have (pres) | To work (pres) | To go (pres) | Can |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| I | am | have | work | go | can |
| You | are | have | work | go | can |
| He | is | has | works | goes | can |
| She | is | has | works | goes | can |
| It | is | has | works | goes | can |
| We | are | have | work | go | can |
| You (pl) | are | have | work | go | can |
| They | are | have | work | go | can |
13. Errores comunes
| Error | Corrección | Explicación |
|---|---|---|
| He don't like it | He doesn't like it | 3ª persona usa doesn't |
| She work here | She works here | 3ª persona agrega -s |
| I and my friend | My friend and I | El yo va al final |
| Me and him went | He and I went | Sujeto, no objeto |
| Between you and I | Between you and me | Después de preposición, objeto |
| The book is my | The book is mine | Posesivo solo = mine |
| I hurt me | I hurt myself | Reflexivo |
| Everyone are here | Everyone is here | Indefinidos son singulares |
| She can to swim | She can swim | Modal + base |
| I get up myself | I get up | No reflexivo en inglés |
14. Orden correcto en la oración
SUJETO + VERBO + OBJETO
I love you.
She sees him.
They help us.Nunca:
❌ Me love you. → ✅ I love you.
❌ Him sees she. → ✅ He sees her.
15. Ejercicios prácticos
Completa con el pronombre o la forma correcta:
______ (I/me) am a student.
She loves ______ (he/him).
This book is ______ (my/mine).
______ (They/Them) are my friends.
He hurt ______ (himself/him) playing soccer.
______ (This/These) are my shoes.
She ______ (work) in a bank.
______ (Do/Does) he speak English?
I ______ (not/like) coffee.
Everyone ______ (is/are) welcome.
Respuestas:
I
him
mine
They
himself
These
works
Does
don't like
is
16. Resumen visual
SUJETO → OBJETO → POSESIVO → REFLEXIVO
I → me → my/mine → myself
you → you → your/yours → yourself
he → him → his/his → himself
she → her → her/hers → herself
it → it → its/its → itself
we → us → our/ours → ourselves
they → them → their/theirs → themselvesConjugación:
Solo he/she/it cambia en presente simple (+s)
To be es el más irregular (am/is/are)
To have → has en 3ª persona
Modales nunca cambian
Después de do/does/did, verbo en base
¿Quieres que profundice en pronombres relativos, indefinidos, o prefieres un tutorial sobre verbos modales o question words (WH-questions)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario